Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana Registration 2022: Online Application and Eligibility Criteria, Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Rajasthan 2022, agricultural machine grant online rajasthan
Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan State, Mr. Ashok Gehlot, under this scheme, free tractors and agricultural machines will be given to the economically weak farmers. The benefit of this scheme will be given only to small and marginal farmers, so that the economic condition of the farmers can be improved and small farmers will also be able to do farming comfortably. This scheme will improve the condition of the economically weak farmers, which will improve the future of their family.
Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme 2022
The benefit of Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana has been given to 10000 farmers so far. Under this scheme, tractors and agricultural machinery are given on rent to the farmers. To take advantage of RINA, farmers have to apply on the official website of the government, so let us know what is the Rajasthan Free Tractor Krishi Yantra Yojana, its benefits, necessary documents and how to apply in it.
free tractor and agricultural machine scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Aashiq Gehlot|
|beneficiary||small and marginal farmers of the state|
|purpose||Providing free tractors and agricultural machinery on rent to farmers|
Purpose of Rajasthan Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana
The main objective of the Rajasthan Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana is to provide free tractors and agricultural machines on rent to the economically weak small and marginal farmers for harvesting, threshing and other agricultural activities, so that their agricultural income can increase and their economic condition. Be strong so that the children of farmers get good education and have a good future. Farmers have a huge contribution in the country, if the farmer of the country is strong, then the condition of the country will also improve and the economic condition of the country will improve.
Documents and eligibility of Rajasthan Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana
- This scheme is applicable only for the residents of Rajasthan.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The economically weaker small and marginal farmers are eligible for this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have Aadhar card and domicile certificate is necessary.
- The farmer applying in this scheme should have his own cultivable land.
- The application must have its land documents and mobile number. Applicant should have passport size photograph
Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme Online Registration Process
Farmers resident of Rajasthan, who want to get free agricultural machinery and tractor facility by the Rajasthan government, they can apply in this scheme in the following way. Note that in this scheme only the economically weak small and marginal farmers of Rajasthan are eligible to apply in this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers can contact J Farm Services by SMS on the number 9282222885.
- If applicants are already registered with JFarm Services and want to place order for Tractor & other equipment on rent then send message by writing A.
- If applicant is not already registered with JFarm Services and want to place order for Tractor & other equipment on rent then send message by writing B.
- After sending the message, you will be registered in Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme, after that whatever equipment you have related to agriculture will be sent to you for free.